Friday, May 9, 2008

You Can Add Links to Your Comments


I learned a neat trick recently and I've found it quite handy... entering a link inside a comment. Don't think that it's just self promotion because I'm usually linking to useful information on other blogs or sites. Typically things that support the comment I am making.

Okay, sometimes I do use it to link back to my site but that's usually just when someone new finds my blog (and leaves a comment). If they took the time to leave me a comment then we must have something in common. So I check out their blog and say something to the effect of "Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope to see you again!"

Alyssa at Keeping the Kingdom First asked "How on earth did you leave a link in your comment on my blog? Do tell!!"

Because you asked, Alyssa, here you go! Figured I might as well post it in case anyone else was curious.

For other great blog tips, go to the same places I do. I usually get my best advice from Amy at Split Decisionz or from Blogger Buster.

7 comments:

Google