Saturday, June 7, 2008

Free Dole Salad Coupon - Limited Supply


Update: When I checked on 6/8, it said the supply had been depleted. I don't know if they'll restock but it's worth checking!
I follow a few message boards that post links to free coupons and offers. Usually I enter my information and wait for the stuff to come in the mail. Just recently, I realized that some of my readers are just as frugal as I am and probably would love to take advantage also!

So with that said...

Dole Food Company is offering a coupon for a free Distinctively Dole salad to the first 10,000 people who register. Among the choices are Asian Island Crunch, Ultimate Caesar, Southwest Salad, Perfect Harvest, Hearty Italian and Summer Salad.

Here's the fine print: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. FREE Distinctively Dole™ Salad coupons available while supplies last. Maximum coupon value $4.49. Product subject to geographical and retailer availability and to terms and conditions printed on the coupon. Limit one FREE Distinctively Dole™ Salad coupon per household. Please allow 6-8 weeks for coupon delivery. Not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or illegible mail. Good only in the U.S. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. This is an offer of Dole Fresh Vegetables, Inc.

You'll receive an email - I got mine immediately - and you need to make sure you hit the confirm button in the email!

4 comments:

Google