Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Anyone Up for FREE Redbook or Parenting Subscriptions?


Back in January, I posted about AdPerk. Go ahead and click over to read it... I'll wait.

If you read my prior post, thanks! If not, that's okay too. It was written with more flair that this one but here's the gist of it: Basically, you watch some commercials on your computer and earn yourself credits for free magazines.

I have received a Popular Science subscription as well as a Good Housekeeping one. They do come and I have not noticed an increase in spam in my email. Although you might want to sign up under a catch-all email like I do... just in case.

Well, they finally added a few new offers to their list! Redbook and Parenting. If you have a few minutes - go check out AdPerk and score some free reading materials!

7 comments:

Google