Thursday, August 2, 2007

Grey Poupon BzzCampaign


I was excited this afternoon to log onto BzzAgent and find the new Grey Poupon BzzCampaign invitation. Although I'm not a big fan of yellow mustards, I can't live without brown or spicy mustards. With bratwurst season in full swing, this was a welcome invitation!

One of the suggested BzzActivities is to ask people how many kinds of mustards they have in their fridge. For me, it's usually two or three. I'm still learning how to set up all the cool stuff on a blog, so I figured this is a good opportunity for me to try out the 'poll' option. I posted it on the right margin so let's see how it goes.

If you're a fan of mustards, be sure to check out the three new varieties (Harvest Coarse Ground, Hearty Spicy Brown and Savory Honey) at the store. For some great recipe ideas, go to the Grey Poupon website.

Would love to hear any comments about the products. My BzzKit won't arrive for a little while and I'm chomping at the bit waiting to try them out!

0 comments:

Google