Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Earn a Gift Card by Writing about Travel


As I've mentioned before, I'm a BzzAgent and have the opportunity to participate in Word-of-Mouth marketing. It's something I enjoy doing but seldom actually post about on my blog. BzzAgent, for the uninitiated, is a company that sends out samples and coupons to participating volunteer "Agents" who in turn, hand them out to people. As BzzAgent grew, the Frogpond was created to handle online companies and their Word-of-Mouth marketing efforts. Once again, it's something I seldom talk about on the blog.

Today, however, there was a Frogpond offer that I wanted to pass along to my blogger friends. Writing is something that all of us blogger-types enjoy doing - so why not make a few bucks off it? As part of a Frogpond promotion for a travel blog called GoneGoing, they're offering the following:

Frogpond™ Special Offer
This promotion runs from 1 February 2008 to 31 March 2008

We're giving away $10 Amazon.com® gift cards* to all Frogpond Agents and their referrals who contribute to GoneGoing. Simply use the form below to participate, then write a travel blog article containing at least 200 words and at least 4 photos from a recent trip. Each article will get a $10 Amazon.com gift card, and each person can submit up to three articles. For more information look in the "My Promotions" area of your profile once you've joined below.

Although I take a ton of pictures everywhere we go, I seldom post them on the blog. Since I have so many pictures, I'm considering posting at least one article because I like to shop at Amazon and can always use the free gift card. Figured I would share the link and let all of you take advantage, too!

I want to make it clear that I do not get compensation of any kind for anyone signing up for this through my blog. I'm posting my BzzAgent referral link so they'll know you were referred through an agent and therefore can take participate in the promotion.

If anyone posts anything, let me know!

1 comments:

Google