Monday, July 23, 2007

Jumping into the Frogpond


One of the reasons I created a blog is to have an outlet for talking about things I am involved in. Since I do not have a job, I spend my time with the kids or at the gym. But one of the fulfilling things I do is 'volunteer' with BzzAgent. In a nutshell, I receive products (at no charge), samples and coupons from BzzAgent and in turn, provide feedback, distribute samples and coupons and return feedback from the people I give them to.

Well, last night BzzAgent launched a new program called Frogpond. It is still in it's infancy (or should I say tadpolcy, hehe) so there are only a limited number of activities on it, but I am certain it will take no time to grow. The Frogpond offers reviews of websites and services, as opposed to the products available through BzzAgent's traditional campaigns. I have added a link (the cute little frog) in the upper right of the blog in case anyone is interested in checking out the site!


In days and weeks to come, I will provide reviews when I have a chance to fully explore the listed activities. In the meantime, I will probably start posting reviews of the products I am currently testing. Looking for any feedback that anyone cares to share!

0 comments:

Google