Sunday, April 19, 2009

Want to Come to My Party?


Before Miss K was born, DH and I followed the South Beach diet. I've tried a few of their products but it's been a while so I can't really comment on them. Since I believe in the diet and the products, I applied to host a South Beach House Party but didn't make the cut.

In the meantime, House Party launched a new aspect of their site - the "AfterParty". I was invited to participate in it. For a House Party, I would have received a goodie bag of products to share with any of my friends that attended the party at my house. But the "AfterParty" doesn't include any kind of kit, samples or swag.

I asked myself, "How on earth can I promote an online party for a product I know so little about?" Why would I want to even 'host' an un-party like this? I didn't sign up for it but was selected to host it simply because I applied for the original HouseParty. Sigh. If I don't do something, I'll likely get blackballed from other HouseParty events. That wouldn't be any good since I've had a lot of fun with the Hershey's Bliss, Aveeno and XBox 360/Netflix ones that I have participated in.

So I'm going to do something different. I'm going to ask if anyone is interested in being invited to an online party for South Beach products. What's in it for you? Special offers and promotions, coupons, recipes and who knows what else. House Party has promised it will be worth the effort.

Either leave me a comment with your email so that I can invite you or send me an email requesting to be invited.

2 comments:

  • Michele

    I'm a little behind on this but I recently discovered that I LOVE the South Beach Diet bars. They have about equal parts protein and carbs which I trying to do and they taste great. If you do something with this, count me in. I hope all is well with you and family.

  • tusharb

    great to read that someone is inviting you by online party,i think the party with family make more interesting and enjoyable....

Google