Saturday, February 7, 2009

Knock it off; I'm trying to win!


Deliveries from FedEx and UPS are almost a daily thing now thanks to the success of SAHM Reviews.  I'm like a kid in a candy store because I never know what is going to show up on my doorstep.  If you haven't been over to my review blog, be sure to check it out - I am constantly giving stuff away and all it takes is leaving a comment.

Well, today we were all sitting on the couch playing a family game of Viva Pinata Party Animals.  I never do great at it, but it's fun.  Today, I was on an upswing as we went into the final round.  Miss M said "This is the last one." Then DH replied "The last one?"  She said yes.  Then this happened...

DH:  "Honey, FedEx is here."  He knows that I pretty much drop everything to find out what has been delivered.
Me:  "Sure they are." Uh huh. FedEx doesn't deliver on Saturdays. Nice try.
DH:  "No, really. He just pulled up."

I didn't believe him.  Figured it was some kind of ploy to throw me off my game.  I don't know but I didn't budge.  When we finished playing, he immediately went to the door and came back with a package. 

Apparently, I'm totally off my game because I usually can tell if he's trying to pull a fast one.  Maybe I need some caffeine.

And in case you're curious, it was Dei Fratelli pasta sauce and salsa - keep an eye on SAHM Reviews for the review.

0 comments:

Google